Quality education is only one of 17 SDGs that make up the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable
Development. An integrated approach is crucial for progress across the multiple goals.
Achieving inclusive and quality education for all reaffirms that education is one of the most
powerful and proven vehicles for sustainable development. This goal ensures that all girls and
boys complete free primary and secondary schooling by 2030. It also aims to provide equal
access to affordable vocational training, and to eliminate gender and wealth disparities with the
aim of achieving universal access to a quality higher education.
POINTS THAT A RESOLUTION SHOULD COVER
• How can the communication and cooperation between the governments and civil
society be ensured in the context of multi-stakeholder approach?
• What are different and more practical ways of raising awareness to promote sustainable
development and SDGs?
• What are the possible ways to lower the rate of child labor?
• What are the ways to minimize gap between the North and the South?
• How can the lessons learned from the MDGs be included in the SDGs while completing
the MDGs’ work so far?
• What are the possible ways to reduce persistent disparities between children from
different socioeconomic groups?
• How can the governments be supported for free education, especially free primary
• How can the quality of the education be improved enough to reach the needs of
proficiency level in basic skills like literacy and mathematics?
• What are the possible mechanisms to enhance the rate of children receiving quality
early education and preprimary education?
• How can the quality of the educators be raised?
• How to create effective learning environments with better conditions in schools?
• How can these attempts be funded?